Friday, May 3, 2013

Embracing Shadow Coexisting With Light


Hades - Persephone: King & Queen of The Underworld


Embracing Shadow Coexisting With Light


I’ve been to battle with my ego,
Pulling and taring it apart.
Dissecting and investigating the abyss, 
As I dive deep into the darkness where it lives.

My soul cries to be free of it,
Released from the bondages, 
And shackles it’s bound me with.

Fighting doesn’t work, 
I’ve discovered through this experience of unfoldment.
Passive surrender, is the path of least resistance;
Watch it dissolve as it looses its power and hold.

When the light grows stronger, so does one’s shadow,
Accelerating the process of evolution and enlightenment.

As I embrace the shadow within,
My soul, guides me with how to use it.
Transforming, Evolving, Empowering, 
 To have a larger capacity to know 
The full spectrum of myself. 
With all aspects; light and dark
A delicate shade of grey.

The way out, is by going in, 
Generate love, acceptance, forgiveness, feeling compassion. 
Courage in the face of fear,
There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
For this shadow side is, 
My greatest teacher and a part of Me.

No need for battle,
There’s nothing to fight.
The path of love is the only way,
Remembering the divine self 
In each and every day.

Where innocence, healing, light, and joy resides. 

With this awareness there is no duality,
Only Oneness  

Purity, Harmony and Equanimity.

No comments:

Post a Comment